Sexy Venera: "How I started what I never thought I'll do..."

"How I started what I never thought I'll do..."
We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood, and we found that life alters our plans.
 I was just 19 years old, it was end of the school year, and for some people was 3 months of summer vacations, but not for me. As I always tried to be independent financially, and at that time my family was not in the best financial situation, so i knew i had to earn money for University on my own .I was searching disparately for a job, it was not important what kind of work, a waitress, cleaning dishes in restaurant, currier, any work witch could bring me enough money to pay my Lawyer University…
You want to know the story about Sexy Venera? 
You want to know the secrets about Sexy Venera?
All available on your personal blog, please Join Now!
www.sexyvenera.com


 Fragment of this post is courtesy SexyVenera.Com
© SexyVenera.Com 2012 All Rights reserved.
 
Proudly Powered by: Blogger