The health of Sexy Venera

The health of Sexy Venera
Today on his Twitter account, Sexy Venera said that soon she will be an operation by a health problem (a tumor on the pituitary gland)
She said this:
"Morning every!! I have 1 good&1bad news. I finally got my operation appointment, on 16 august! And I'm damn scared.
After I make operation I'm going home for 2-3 weeks rehabilitation. I'll keep posting here and updated you how all is going on.
Just to let you all know about my health problem what I have already for more than 10 years. I have a tumor of my pituitary gland,what give…
..Complication to my breast and neck. 10 years ago I made my first breast op to take out the hard tissue what grow inside, now I have...
..to make it again :-(.Hopefully last 1 .We still look for my tumor if is going to be necessary an op. Till now I controlled it with medicine
"
Sexy Venera, this humble blog wishes you the better, please Take care!
Your health is most important!
I love Sexy Venera!
All your fans around the world!

 
Proudly Powered by: Blogger